Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Back at Last!

Back at last! Our old computer crashed a couple weeks ago now, and we've been scrambling trying to get back online. We even had to resort to a brief use of the local library's computers, but couldn't get on AOL. We just broke down and got FIOS, which many people had recommended to us. So far, so good.

Thanks to the help of my daughter Genesa, True Son of Tartarus has been prepared for publication. I just finished editing it, and it'll soon be ready to put on flashdrive and send to my publisher. Yay! I know of several readers out there who are dying to read Book 2 to find out what happens next to my characters. And I don't even know most of these readers! As a little hint, I can tell you these characters are due to suffer some major upheavals in their lives!

Hoping to blog again soon,

MRTighe

1 comment:

  1. 2 more chapters to go,we can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete