Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recent Updates

Happily, for me anyway, more and more online bookstores are now carrying Judgment on Tartarus, and the number of copies they have in stock vary all the way from 1 to 500! We've found online booksellers carrying it in North Carolina, Nebraska, Canada, and the UK, among other places. And at least two of my readers have let me know they are dying to have a movie made based on Judgment! Whoa! A bit premature, I'm afraid, folks! I haven't even finished the whole story!

I recently googled myself and, for the first time ever, actually called up my info! It was one of those surreal moments I seem to be experiencing more often now. Probably the weirdest was when I held the first copy of Judgment in my hands and realized it was the embodiment of a long-held dream. I could hardly believe it. Now, seeing my book's cover with my name on it, on so many sites is another "pinch me" moment. And I can't believe I'm getting ready to publish my second novel already! Weirder than weird!

Must admit I'm loving every moment of it!

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment