Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A True Surprise!

I had a wonderful surprise yesterday: Fed Ex dropped off a huge box containing my author's copies of True Son of Tartarus---over a week early. Love it when that happens! How many things we wait for actually come early? Of course, I immediately thumbed through one copy, just to make sure everything was there---like a new parent anxiously counting a baby's fingers and toes!

Though I must say that the cover of True Son isn't quite as spectacular as the cover of Judgment, it does match its style, as I requested. And it's a huge step up from the first two cover designs, which I flat-out refused to accept.

The best thing about the publication of True Son is that now two books of the trilogy will be available online. And even those who've never read Judgment on Tartarus can get into True Son, since it's meant to stand alone as well as being part of a trilogy. A select few people who are my truest fans will shortly receive a free copy. The rest of my readers will be delighted to know that the standard cover price is only $16.95, while the Kindle version will be the usual $9.99 ( as soon as it's up and running, hopefully in another week or two. )

Lots of online booksellers will be carrying True Son of Tartarus at various discounts, so checking prices online is always a good idea. Now I'm anxious to find out how readers receive this book---love it, hate it, find it so-so? Fair warning that it is just a bit more adult than Book One was.

Keeping my fingers crossed that True Son is a success,

MRTighe

P. S. I'm now editing Chapter 26 of the final installment of The Tartarus Trilogy: Ransom of Tartarus, which will be published in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment