Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Life Is Tweet!

I've been "tweeting" on Twitter for a bit now. My followers usually number from 15-18 or so. They come and go; some obviously were spammers, so I don't miss them at all. I follow around 100 people, magazines, publishers, etc. However, at this point I'm concentrating on attracting more followers, which isn't exactly easy to do. Many people still don't go into the Twitter site, and my site in particular is geared mostly to science fiction and fantasy. It's a good source for me to get the latest news on conventions, publications, upcoming TV shows and movies, NASA activities, etc.

If you are already on Twitter, or are feeling brave enough to venture onto the site ( http://www.twitter.com/ ) you can choose who to follow, and often they'll follow you in return. It's a little like facebook; you can keep track of your friends or personalities you enjoy. Logging in is easy---just type in your e-mail address and a password and you're in.

The only real limitation on Twitter is that your "tweets" must be 140 characters or under. The site will tell you if you go over that and give you a chance to edit your tweets. So give it a go if you haven't already.

Hope to see you on Twitter!

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment