Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Comedy Rules!

Since people seemed to enjoy my last attempt at humor, prepare yourself for more of my favorite jokes/funny stuff!

What is brown and wrinkled and lives in a belltower?  The lunchbag of Notre Dame, of course!

Two drunks were staggering down a dock at the ocean, counting the spaces between the boards as they went. When they came to the end of the dock, both walked right off it and into the drink. The moral of the story: when you're out of slits, you're out of pier!

Announcements found in an actual church bulletin: The subject of this morning's sermon: Jesus Walks on Water. This evening's sermon: Searching for Jesus.

And here's one I stole from damnyouautocorrect: "Is it formal unicorn for Monday?" ( Don't know about you, but I always dress up my unicorn on Mondays! )

Okay, I know I have a twisted sense of humor; the sillier, the cornier, the more outrageous, the more I giggle. Got a good one ( if it's not filthy! ) let me know.

All for now,

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment