Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kindle's Okay!

Yesterday I downloaded Judgment on Tartarus on Kindle, just to see what it looked like ( I'm admittedly a very nosy person! ) and so I'd know if I could truthfully recommend it to my readers. I was honestly impressed. Having downloaded only one other novel on my Kindle ( All the Weyrs of Pern by Anne McCaffrey---one of my favorite authors. ) I think my book translated more successfully. Unfortunately, there are lots of odd errors in the McCaffrey Kindle!

In mine, errors were few and far between, thank goodness! And some may have been my own---I really haven't checked yet. Much as I hate to admit it, I do make mistakes, as I'm human ---I think. I still prefer a book I can hold in my hot little hands, but ---I could get used to Kindle for the convenience. Only time will tell. Hopefully, Kindle readers will enjoy my book just as much as those who read the hardcopy.

Love to know your thoughts about Kindle!

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment