Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kindle or Cover?

Here's my latest Kindle sales ranking---Judgment on Tartarus ranks #255,060 out of over 900,000 available titles! Which means that I am at or slightly under the top one-quarter in Kindle sales! That's amazing!  I am so excited! My book just came out in its Kindle version, and I never expected it to do this well so fast!

The biggest drawback that I can see to owning a Kindle copy of Judgment is not having the beautiful cover in full color! And I'm not tooting my own horn because I didn't actually design the cover, although it's spooky how close the finished design came to the thumbnail sketches which I had made! Of course, Kerry Graham never got to see those sketches---I guess it was just a case of two people being on the same wavelength!

I continue to receive great reviews and comments from first-time readers. Can't tell you how happy it makes me that people enjoy the story I wrote. I'm dying to see how they react to Book Two: True Son of Tartarus!

As you can see, I've added the number of views at the top of my blog entries. Between my blog, my facebook page, and the fb page for Judgment on Tartarus, I seem to be getting quite a bit of publicity, for which I'm also thankful. I'm hoping to add a website soon, as promoting two books at once might be a little tricky! And then, of course, I must get working on editing Book Three: Ransom of Tartarus as soon as possible if I hope to have it published by early 2012!

Wish me luck!

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment