Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Latest Info

Hi again,

The latest word I've received is that it takes about three weeks from the time my file goes to the printer until I'll be sent hard copies of Judgment on Tartarus. The better news is that people can preorder my book from my publisher's website http://www.wheatmark.com/ a day or so after it's uploaded to the printer. After the release date, the book can be ordered directly from the publisher. Two or three weeks later, my book will appear on most online publisher's lists. ( Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, etc. ) I'm not sure about overseas orders yet. I'm hopeful that our many friends in Cambodia will also have access.

Meanwhile, I am finishing up editing Book Two: True Son of Tartarus, which is a continuation of the same story. If anything, I think it may even be a bit better than Book One. I've already had some good feedback on it---and,no, not just from relatives! After all, who in your family is going to tell you they hate your book? Hmmm--now that I think about it...!

In the near future I'll probably let you know my reading tastes--more specifically than science fiction and fantasy. That might give you a good idea of whether or not you're going to like my book.

Thanks,
MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment