Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Joys of Laptopping

Hey again!

After getting my first laptop not so long ago, I was soon ready to toss the dang thing out the window! It was so much different from working on the electric typewriter or word processor that I was used to. Took me some time to get the hang of it, and there are still things that are mysteries to me. Fortunately, I have a lot of help from my family, especially my computer-savvy kids! Without their help I probably would've given up --or quietly gone insane. Well, maybe not so quietly.

I still have trouble with some aspects of "laptopping"--like when the bloody machine insists I didn't really mean to use a certain word and changes it on me!!! ( I find my own vocabulary tends to de-volve rapidly whenever that happens! ) However, I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, and it looks like I'm here to stay. Well, back to the laptop! I'm in the process of editing Book Two: True Son of Tatrtarus, which is next up on the schedule.

All for now,

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment