Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Every time I look up Judgment on Tartarus on Amazon.com I get another pleasant (so far!) surprise! Now they've finally activated the "Look Inside" feature, so you can actually see things like the back cover, table of contents, preface, and a random selection from the text. Almost like being in a brick-and-mortar bookstore!
And I have my first review. I'm still soliciting reviews from anyone who's finished reading. ( Obviously, I understand that if you haven't actually finished you can't yet give an honest review. ) But if/ when you finish, don't be shy; I'm shy enough for the both of us and then some.

Another pleasant surprise: Judgment made Broad Universe's list of recent releases. For those of you who missed my previous blogs, Broad Universe is an organization dedicated to promoting women writers of science fiction, fantasy, and horror---long thought to be fields of male writers. Look  up their website http://www.broaduniverse.org/.

All for now,

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment