Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mind-boggling?

After hours spent searching the web for sites that carry my book, Judgment on Tartarus, my mind was most definitely boggled! The number of those booksellers is growing rapidly, and their discount prices are all over the map. So, if you're on a budget ( who isn't these days? ) and want to buy a copy of Judgment---or know someone who does---keep looking until you find a price you/they can afford.

It's my humble opinion that even some people who don't generally read science fiction would find they enjoy Judgment. In this day and age there are so many types of the genre available ( sub-genres ) that everyone should be able to find some SF that suits their taste. In other words, it isn't all robots and ray-guns.

Of course, I'd be an idiot ( no remarks please! ) if I thought everyone would appreciate my work. ( I have at least one rating of 2 1/2 stars which goes to prove my point. ) And that's fine; I probably wouldn't like what that particular reader looks for in a book. "To each his own".But I do try other books to see whether or not I like them, and I try not to pre-judge a book. Which leads into my next blog.

Until next time, then,

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment