Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Patience Is A Virtue

Okay, I realize that some people are going to be frustrated because every one of their questions isn't answered in Judgment on Tartarus. And I understand their frustration. But unfortunately, that's inevitable because Judgment is Book One of a trilogy! You won't get all the answers in full until Book Three: Ransom of Tartarus.

All I can advise for now is enjoy Judgment and have patience. By the end of the story all will be revealed. I'm hoping that in the meantime readers will have fun trying to solve the mysteries and guessing what happens next.; also hoping there'll be considerable anticipation for Book Two; True Son of Tartarus. ( I've already written them so I know what happens! )

And if that's not enough to whet your appetite, I've started a rough draft of the prequel, Malkis of Tartarus. So far it's coming along nicely. If you do become invested in my stories, know that you've signed aboard for a long voyage, and for that---and your patience---I sincerely thank you.

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment