Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reading in 2010

To welcome the new year I thought I'd mention some of the best books I read in the previous year:

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Myer ( last of the Twilight Saga,  fantasy/horror  )

All of the "Sookie Stackhouse" books by Charlaine Harris ( fantasy/horror )
Dead Over Heels also by Charlaine Harris (  mystery )

The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine (  fantasy/horror )

All the Weyrs of Pern by Anne McCaffrey ( science fiction )

The Enchantment Emporium by Tanya Huff ( fantasy )

and I've just started reading the 40th anniversary edition of The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle ( fantasy ).
In 2011, time allowing, I intend to reread all of the "Harry Potter" books by J.K. Rowling, The Lord of the Rings by J.R. R. Tolkien, and at least some of the previous Twilight Saga books. Of course, not everyone will find all of these books their cup of tea, but I encourage people to try new things---that's how you discover hidden gems!

Wishing you all a happy new year!

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment