Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Now I Have to Sell This Thing?

The next and ongoing step of this whole process, obviously, is selling Judgment on Tartarus to the general public. This is definitely not my strong suit! But getting the word out is now number one; I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd mention my book to people you know, on facebook, on your blogs, on Twitter, in line at the grocery store ( what the heck! ) You never know when you might make a sale.

And if you've finished reading my book and like it at all, I'd appreciate a review posted on Amazon.com. Please know that I wouldn't ask any of this of you if I didn't believe my book is a darn good one. I wouldn't embarrass you that way! I love to read, and I love to write good stories, and I want you to enjoy them, too.

Thanks again,

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment