Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Interstellar Space Service Fleet

Now that our space shuttle fleet has been retired and consigned to museums, I thought everyone might be interested in the names of some of the ships in my fleet.

Some of the early-generation ships are:

Columbia            Libertad                           
Galaxia               Atlanta
Olympia              Odin
Victoria               Britannia

Most of these ships have been retired from active service and now serve as training vessels for cadets at the ISS Academy located in Houston, Texas, USA.

Here are some of the later-generation ships:

Astrella I and II  ( The former was destroyed by Gorgonians. )
Asgard
Aurora
Persephone I and II  ( ditto )
Orion
Cassiopeia

And some of the ships not yet mentioned in my books include:

Halifax
Edmonton
Australia
Helsinki
Buenos Aires
Normandy

As time goes on, the fleet may grow. Who knows?

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment