Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prequel(s)?

So the prequel to the Tartarus trilogy is coming along nicely, as I've told you before. This is the story of how Malkis left Tartarus and how he and Hughes met at the Interstellar Space Service Academy in Houston, Texas, USA. when they were youths. I also introduce some of the minor characters who won't appear until Book 3: Ransom of Tartarus---namely Hiro Orion Watenabe ( "Howie" ) and Barad of Eris, a Thrasian like Kalom.

Part of the plot of Malkis of Tartarus involves an evil Nazi-like group who call themselves AFE---Alien-Free Earth! I'm sure you can begin to imagine the problems that crop up when Malkis runs up against them. ( Hughes is no bigot, but as I've related in Judgment on Tartarus, he despised the Tartarian right from the get go.)

My biggest challenge still lies ahead. My daughter Sharyn mentioned she was looking forward to a book about the Gorgonian Wars! The instant I heard that I thought, "Makes sense. Why not?" Now I have to write that one too, God willing!

Oh, dear.

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment