Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Feedback is Good!

I'm back after the Christmas holiday and, despite a bad cold, ready for the new year to begin. Got some very good feedback from an early reader of Judgment on Tartarus: she "can't put the book down" ! Believe me, a writer can't hear better news! And no, she's not related to me nor is she a friend. As a matter of fact, I've never even met her.

I think this bodes well for the fate of Judgment if the very first reader ( apart from me and my husband, of course ) loves my book that much. I hoped against hope that someone would find my book that interesting, but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon!

I have plans to donate two copies to the local library. I'm told they circulate one copy and the other is kept in a special uncirculated section. There is evidently a section reserved for local authors as well--an unexpected bonus as far as I'm concerned. Next I have to consider such questions as whether to offer my book on e-books such as Kindle and how to create my own website. Decisions, decisions!

I'm doing the best I can along this journey, taking it one step at a time and hoping for the best.

MRTighe

No comments:

Post a Comment