Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Adventures of Astrella's Crew Begin!

Hi to all fans of "soft" science fiction!

This is my first blog to let you know my first novel Judgment on Tartarus will be published by Wheatmark in the near future.  This is Book One of a trilogy: Book Two will be titled True Son of Tartarus and Book Two, Ransom of Tartarus.

Judgment on Tartarus is loosely based on the ancient Greek myth of Hades and Persephone.  This adventure begins when a young DataComm tech named Corona Scott is assigned to the retired starcruiser Astrella II  and immediately finds her dreams and ideals in serious jeopardy. I had a lot of fun writing Judgment on Tartarus, and I think you'll find it a fun read.

That's all for now.  All my best,

M. R. Tighe ( rhymes with "sigh"---it's Irish! )

No comments:

Post a Comment